martes, 13 de febrero de 2018

Kingdom Hearts Fan art

Hype little old me for the new Kingdom Hearts III ヾ(0∀0*★)゚*・.。 decide to make some lovely fan art for this month of valentine .. 

Ok ╰(°ㅂ°)╯  first I need KeyBlades...

I have done some designs over the oficial Keyblades such as : the basic Kingdom Key , and the new Riku Keyblade ( that must of us think looks like a regular car key ) So lame.. so I better make some inputs towards that image .. ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

Then I know that Kairi, and Lea (Axel) are also in training for the KeyBlade master dio.. So ..
╰(✧∇✧)╯ I made em also some key blades for them : ( from left to right)

  1. COCO @Pixar, Disney -  Sweet Calavera Tune /wind element ヽ(*´∀`)ノ゙
  2. FROZEN @Disney- Royal Ice Bonds /Ice element duh! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ)
  3. Finding NEMO @Pixar, Disney- Coral Friends /water element ヾ( ̄◇ ̄)ノ
  4. TRON+RIKU - @Disney -@Square Enix- Heavy Energy ヽ(^◇^*)/
  5. SWORD in the STONE + CINDERELLA -@Disney- Royal Wand ☆ヾ(*´▽`)ノ
  6.  basic kingdom key -to IMPROVED Kingdom KEY ヾ(・∀・`*)ノ☆ haha!!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario