viernes, 9 de febrero de 2018

◦°˚\(*❛‿❛)/˚°◦ Eden Character experimental sketch part I and II

Having 8 main character arcs means I have lots of visual development to do in EDEN , so let me share my first steps into creating a great design:

ヽ(*´∀`)ノ゙
He has a strong flame elemental energy power meaning:
  I chose  his concept to be  very warrior like, strong fiscally his body type, and he must show a passionate personality,  since in his path, he will need this qualities in order to grow in all the  struggles I  design on his path on the story ,  and also attached to the mythological mayan and solar God such as the jaguar and the Quetzalcoatl  ... I also took some Chinese and Japanese design in mind for him. sort of  a 30%  mix, to be more fantasy like and not just one culture oriented...Though Mayan always will be one of my tops... 

(രᴗര๑) Hope you enjoy : Metallic Rose will be for now called...



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario