viernes, 30 de junio de 2017

ಠ◡ಠ El Diablo-The Devil

 (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑ "El Diablo" 2nd character  in Mexican Lottery artwork  #ArtedeLoteria  : The Devil is neither a he or she,   but it does have some attitude to troll people with his big tail full of deception and lies .. where see no evil in reverse, was the topic of that big hat full of secrets ..


 So its fun to imagine  this character  do some mischief here and there with the weak at will power to get through their own problems ! 

Any how , "El Diablo" its mustily a character that many religions use to get a portrait of human´s bad behaviour. 

In my opinion its a very unrealistic character so I don't take it too seriously this idea of his existence , rather than just take his design as a reminder  to watch and get real solutions with  my own  problems with wisdom and discipline of the heart and mind, that so many times get me into trouble when I don't do it!!(≧д≦ヾ)  


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario