martes, 29 de junio de 2010

Aracnia MOSNTER SKULL© pin up



SO I CHEAT!! hahaha well to the chow contest ...meaning I end u doing the character I want it and not so much the boring rosie character.... I mean honestly people ...my imagination knows no limits ...and unless the client pays I end up doing my own artistic will! Although some cases I do tend to please .

some few times I do ...

.... And I end up making this great dear character of mine called Aracnia from the already Tv production project in the making called ¨MONSTER SKULL © Axel E. Alonso ¨ She is part of the hideous and yet popular girl crew...and she is not even the leader...

She represents the Black Widow: her name ¨ARACNIA¨ her ability to foreseeing living creatures their time to die, she is also able to manipulate dead things to her will, ( necromancy) and to manipulate spider´s creature absorbing their powers for short periods

In :skull: Monster Skull :skull: they are the meanest girls around, she is not the leader... so take a good guess what this group it is meant to do as a team? Very frightfully fun that's for sure! MUHwAhAa!







So I was not very exited about the Rosie I was working, and several things happen in my mind that inspired me to change directions again! I need this to be fun and something I will enjoyed so I make a very inspired composition the Work of Alphonse Mucha and Art Nouveau, with the easy way to make a simple bull´s eye to frame your character, It did great for my little time that I could deliver to this CHOW since ; looks good you can add detail to describer her best on her surrounding frame and you never lose the feeling of importance on the main character! so I think fits best the bill! plus her uniform looks good in here! and I got that spider as hat as I want it!
I´ll keep working in her later! now I have more work to do! ... sorry for loading the wips all together but I had to for my short periods of free time!

entry at forum on CA link:

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=191200&page=8








(edit ) I was not very pleased for time and subject on the dark theme so I went a bit lighter with the topic after all this history it´s about a young student and should be fun to watch!

Hi all I am entering to practice a bit on the great art forums on concept art called CHOW or ( character of the week ) where each week a new topic comes out and you must developed that image in the lap of that time, here it is he story:

Rosie von Kreuzberg is top student in Necromancy at the University of Dark Arts. This school has been around for hundreds of years and only the most talented students are accepted! With her talents and skills, Rosie could easily become the most powerful Necromancer in history...

Design Rosie in her student outfit! ( sound like fun to me!! )

So this is my firth impression on her, ( it´s a quik 3 hour concept ..well that´s not that fast haha! actually... )

Uniform : I went a bit modern and also with some eccentric fashion attitude on her way to wear it, I always used to wear uniforms on my past schools and I remembered ; how well you must accessorize in order to show the real you! I designed a jumper uniform with purple velvet fabric, I gave her a little symbol on the belt on the chest area, to represent the institute if dark arts, the Spider hat it´s also her well companion pet, the purple egged boots for keeping some fun texture and also make it cozy and the under lace shirt it´s for showing her skin wit out being 2 vulgar! witch I am sure she is not interested into that, since her knowledge it´s more important for her!

Powers : I was going to add the typical pentagram and spell books but I thought it will be more fun to be able to call huge dead skeletons along with evil dead demons this could show how out of the ordinary she can be and do with her great talent on necromancy! coz let´s be honest with Harry Potter he was best know for doing things out of his age expectations! so I took some reference from this point of view!

well it´s a work in progress thing, several things are bothering me on this composition, but it´s best to keep the mind open for now , and the greatest thing on digital art it´s that all can be done! So don't be shy to ask or critic anything you want! THANKS for that!

Here´s the link to see all the other entries on the concept art team! go to this address;

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=191200

back 2 work!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario